Choose a new product and follow the outline below for this week’s assignment. (Information in this assignment can be used in the final milestone project.)
- Industry/Company Review
- Describe the industry in which your product competes.
- Provide a snapshot of the company that owns the brand.
- Product Review
- Describe the product that is the focus of your marketing plan.
- Competitive Analysis
- Identify and assess the important direct/indirect competitors for the product.
- Consumer Analysis
- Describe and analyze potential buyers in terms of demographics and psychographics.
- Problems and Opportunities
- Identify and analyze major problems and opportunities based on situation analysis and primary research.
- Target Market Profile
- Describe your target market for this new marketing plan and explain why this market is relevant and strong for your brand of product.
Support your paper with a minimum of three scholarly/peer-reviewed resources published in the last 5 years. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 3-5 pages, not including title page and references
Your presentation should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic.