All individuals planning to conduct research must complete the web-based CITI tutorial focusing on the protection of human research subjects. For this assignment, you will need to complete the required 27 CITI IRB modules for NCU. The IRB may require additional modules to be completed later based on your research methodology. If you have successfully completed CITI training within the last two years, you may submit the earlier certificate of completion for this assignment. (If you have lost the completion certificate, email CITI at firstname.lastname@example.org rather than contacting your professor for help.)
Follow the steps below to complete the web-based CITI training:
- Log on to the Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative website at https://www.citiprogram.org/
- Click on Register for the CITI Course.
- Complete the registration steps.
- Click on the IRB required modules for NCU.
- Complete only the required modules and corresponding quizzes with at least 85% accuracy. You will have the opportunity to re-take quizzes until you earn at least an 85% passing score.
- Once the modules and corresponding quizzes are completed with a passing score of at least 85%, save the certification of completion page and submit it as proof of completion for this assignment. Your CITI certificate of completion form will only show module completion dates and an overall passing score.
Upload your document and click the Submit to Dropbox button.