Create a personal introductory video using the Video Note tool in the assignment submission area. Prepare a video in which you answer the following questions about your PAMS assessment:
- What skills rated the highest?
- What skills rated the lowest?
- Were there any surprises?
- Based on information regarding effective leadership skills, how do your skills compare?
- Where do you feel improvement is needed?
To create your personal introductory video. The video should include an introduction; your educational/career background; your education and/or career aspirations; and a summary of the results from your PAMS assessment based on the questions above.
To create a video note, select the Record video option in the assignment submission area. You will need your webcam to complete this video. Press the New Recording button when you are ready to record your video note and the Stop Recording when finished. Click the Add button to include the video in your assignment submission.
Length: 2-3 minutes
Click the Submit to Dropbox button.