Work Term Report
– A brief overview of the company and describe the products or services it supplies
The name of the company is Personal Computer and it located in Onaizah, Saudi Arabia. founded in 2004. Their business focus on selling computers and accessories for computers, source out parts and selling printers. Also, their customer base are Individuals and companies as well the company provide the technical support for both of them such as repair the printers and computers.
– Provide a description of your major duties and activities, mention in detail any specific projects that you worked on:
My duty to sell products and services for Personal Computer Company. My position in the company was sales representative.
1- Selling computers and accessories for computers, source out parts and computers with suppliers within Saudi Arabia and Dubai
2- Maintain records on customer sales.
3- Deal with customer complaints and come up with solutions.
4- Identify new markets and opportunities for increasing sales.e.g. company bids on contracts for Ministry of Education
5- Open and close cash registers, performing tasks such as counting money the end of the day.
6- Prepare reports and make recommendations to the management.on daily operations
– State anything that is pertinent to the work experience that would benefit your Co-op Consultant for future student work terms.
– Review your Learning Objectives for the work term; explain how you met these objectives, what additional knowledge and skills you believe you acquired and how has this co-op job influenced your career goals.
” You Will Find Them in The Additional Materials”
* I also upload an exemplar to give you a general idea about it.