Discussion Board Activity:
Find & Post (or post a link to) something of business communication (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc — that no one else in class has posted to the blog yet) and that meets the topics discussed for that week.
- Analyze the object according to requirements for the week.
- Make a connection to the readings, videos or recordings for the week (if you didn’t already do this as part of #2).
- Posts will be made in the Blackboard discussion forum.
- You must respond/make a comment to at least one other student.
- Responding to another student’s remarks does count provided your response is well written and follows the required short essay format. **Postings of “I agree” or “interesting point” are welcome, but are not considered for grading.
Chapter 11: This chapter focuses on writing and completing reports, along with creating content for websites, collaborating on wikis, and creating graphical elements to illustrate messages of all kinds. All the writing concepts and techniques you learned in Chapter 4 apply to the longer format of business reports. However, the length and complexity of reports call for special attention to several issues, starting with adapting to your audience.