roduce a 300 word (1-page) expository essay for each of three photographs ( the photos are uploded) you will be crafting: 11pt/single spaced. Create a suggestive title of you own for it! The titles really matter!
themes for your essay and photograph:
a) Discuss and explore the use of symbolism and visual metaphors ….as narrative and how that is described visually.
b) The use of light, of shadows and/or color in the visual construction of surfaces within the frame.
Required structure/organization of the expository essay:
a) Introductory paragraph with a clear, concise thesis or idea that connects the film, painting and photography (yours) in relation to a “Romanticist Glance”.
b) Three (3) body paragraphs that offer evidence or examples and analysis connecting that evidence to the your idea.
c) A concluding paragraph that sums up the essay by reevaluating the thesis in light of the evidence discussed in the essay’s body.
Examples of Expository Essays: https://academichelp.net/samples/academics/essays/expository/the-black-square.html
Content of the expository essay:
• A clear thesis or controlling idea that establishes and sustains your focus.
• An opening paragraph that introduces the thesis.
• Body paragraphs that use specific evidence/references to illustrate your informative or analytic points.
• Smooth transitions that connect the ideas of adjoining paragraphs in specific, interesting ways.
• A conclusion that emphasizes your central idea without being repetitive.
• ZERO TYPOS: Please check your grammar and spelling. Your grade will be affected by a substandard use of the English language.