Client: Kohl’s Corporate Office, Cherry Hill, NJ Anuj
Role: Sr. Business Analyst
Kohl’s Corporation is one of the biggest retail companies in US. Kohl’s stores and its ecommerce site Kohls.com feature nationally recognized brand-name merchandise, exclusive labels, and private-branded goods. The purpose of the project was to enhanced website marketability by the redesign of its ecommerce site Kohls.com with new features and a clean navigation of the site. The project also involved a complete revamp of the site search, zoom features and its shopping lifecycle.
1. Find Project assigned to you from the list.
2. Describe the project in detail as in SOW/ PRF –
Project description should include the following
– Organizational structure of that company
– Status Quo
– Problem statement/ Business case
– Proposed Solution
– Other proposals (if applicable)
3. Complete project charter (Most importantly – Description, Benefits, scope, deliverable and out of scope)
4. List minimum 5 questions which you think your business had to answer in order for you to finalize the scope