I would like to request for Writer #8731 who composed my previous order #96909. This is a continuation of the previous order #9690. I would need two new pages in addition to the previous paper. Please follow the instructions below carefully.
We have come a long way from our first readings and discussions of literature and of our common novel, Things Fall Apart, by Chinua Achebe.
We have covered a lot of ground about the elements of short fiction, poetry, and the novel.
We have also examined the literary criticism about our novel, and you have compiled an annotated bibliography about key elements of that literary criticism on your chosen theme or topic.
This week, you combine all of our elements and craft a completed rough draft of what will become your final Portfolio.
As this is your first attempt at completing a full draft of your semester-long examination of the novel, we will view this draft as a separate assignment. So, for this week, focus on
1. Completing your body paragraph using our paragraph format.
2. Using the reverse outline to help you determine the main themes—consult the following website to help get you started: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/689/1/
3. Revising your thesis based on your notes from the reverse outline.
4. Constructing an introduction that starts broad and narrows to your thesis, a thesis that makes an overarching point on the novel and wraps up an introductory paragraph that foreshadows the topic sentences developed in the body paragraphs. Use the following website to help get you started: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/engagement/2/2/58/
5. Constructing a conclusion that recaps key points, restates the thesis, and offers a larger closing point that instructs your readers as to next steps or future action. Use the following website to help get you started: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/engagement/2/2/58/