This paper has study guide questions that need to be answered on one page which will be uploaded as material for this order and also the required essay paper which is the living and working conditions in Indonesia for multi national corporations which needs to be about 2.5pages all separately. This is for chapter One
The source for this paper should be the textbook which is “The New Rulers of The World” by John Pilger
For chapter 2,
I would like the questions on the study guide which i will be uploading to be answered and if possible the writer should pick a suitable essay question regarding that chapter and write about 2.5 pages for this chapter 2
Note. This are all different papers for different chapters. I am just putting all of them together instead of having to put all of them on different orders or inquiries.
If the writer has any questions please refer to me and i will promptly answer.
I want the two study guide questions answered on one page and the essay questions be the other pages (2.5-3 pages for chapter 1 and 2.5-3 pages for chapter 2) and the study guide question one page
John Pilger, The New Rulers of the World Western Civilization III
Study Guide for the chapter The Model Pupil
As you read this chapter, think about your answers to the following questions and prepare to discuss them in class.
1.How does Pilger describe the working and living conditions of Indonesian workers?
- Who, according to Pilger, benefited from the policies of the World Bank in Indonesia?
- How did Western politicians and the media describe the regime of General Suharto? How did these descriptions differ from the reality?
- How does Pilger describe the atrocities committed by Suharto’s regime in East Timor? Who supplied the military equipment to the regime?
- How does Pilger describe the effects of the policies of the International Monetary Fund on the Indonesian economy?
- Compare and contrast the policies of Sukarno and General Suharto. Why did Western governments support the overthrow of Sukarno’s government?
- How was the Indonesian economy “carved up” by Western corporations in the 1960s?
- How did the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund contribute to the unprecedented indebtedness of Indonesia?
- How does Indonesia’s economic situation contribute to the rise of Islamic fundamentalism and terrorism?