The essay is all about analyzing the movie “12 Angry Men”
12 Angry Men Assignment
For MGT 234
Using an essay format, answer each of the following.
1. Explain the role of the jurors (using the information from page 232, Table 9-2, in your textbook) .
2. Explain how the main juror (#8) changed the mind of his fellow jurors. Give examples from the movie.
3. Discuss the behavior of the “foreman” as the group leader.
4. Identify two jurors in opposition to the main character’s vote and explain their rationale. Was their positions based on facts or emotions/prejudices/opinions. Explain!
5. How did the reaction of the more timid jurors to group pressure and/or dominant jurors change with new information?
6. What were examples, from the movie, of Tuchman’s 5 Steps of Team Development.
Citation format in text for the video:
(12 Angry Men, 1958)
Reference format for the video:
12 Angry Men, Video movie in MGT 234-40, University of Indianapolis
Organizational Behavior; Key Concepts, Skills & Best Practices. 5th Edition