First, I need a writer who is familiar with meeting agenda. Then, complete the following exercise.
Agenda Development exercise
1. Purpose of the Meeting: share with colleagues an important lesson you learned while attending
the College of Professional Studies. Note: It can come from any of the classes you have taken.
2. Decide optimal number of colleagues to invite and explain your reasoning.
3. Describe the type of room & setting you will need
4. List any equipment or technology needed
S. Decide whether you will need to distribute materials to attendees in advance
6. Develop your agenda
7. Provide estimates for the timing of each item
Your paper should include 1 page of introductory material (items 1-5 above) and the agenda itself (items 6 & 7)
Consult the textbook for timing guidelines – You will be graded on how thoroughly you complete the above tasks.
Therefore, please write one page for the question 1-5, and one page for the agenda include question 6-7.