Peer Review—Proposal Reviewer:
1. Does the proposal section clearly identify its purpose in the introduction?
2. What problem does the proposal identify? How does it establish exigence for its specified audience?
3. What does the writer’s proposed solution? Is it absolutely clear what the writer is proposing?
4. What methodology does the writer discuss in order to arrive at a solution? (In other words, what evidence does the proposal provide to justify the proposed solution?)
5. Does the manual itself seem clear and user friendly? How does the manual emphasize any safety messages or other important material?
6. What graphics does the manual incorporate? How do the graphics help the reader understand the text better?
7. What are the strengths of the overall recommendation report? What aspect most needs improvement?