Each student will arrange to have a cooperating professional(s) within their district to create a professional learning network. A personal learning network is an opportunity for interest-driven and independent learning opportunities, cultivating continued professional growth in technology integration and best pedagogy practices. Throughout the course, the student will expand their professional learning in both their content area(s) and technology integration. The student will submit a weekly summarization of learning and professional growth in technology integration and pedagogy practices from the PLN to the instructor.
- Develop a support resource and continued professional growth.
- Create interest-driven and independent learning opportunities.
- Engage in self-reflection of best pedagogy practices and technology integration resources and strategies
- Identify a cooperating professional in your district to create a personal learning network
- With your cooperating professional, share resources, strategies and educational content to develop your knowledge and skills as a leader in technology integration. While conversations can center around technology integration, do not limit yourself to this one category.
- Each week, submit a summary of your learning and conversations. This summary may include a particularly meaningful resource shared, a description of a visit to a classroom or other learning experience. Your summary may discuss a meaningful application of technology integration to the classroom, and the outcome you observed.
- Though this summary may resemble a journal, all submissions should follow APA guidelines and be submitted via BlackBoard.